Our Standard Ground Shipping option costs $5 and uses a carrier of our choice (usually USPS), which arrives in 5-10 business days (includes processing and shipping times). Orders valued at $50 or more are qualified to receive this service at no cost by selecting the FREE SHIPPING option while in the checkout process. Free Shipping is determined after coupons/discounts have been applied.
You can choose to upgrade your shipping to FedEx 2-Day, Standard Overnight, or Priority Overnight (depending on availability in your area - No P.O. Boxes). Pricing will calculate at checkout, depending on your location and your purchases.
FedEx Express options will ship the next business day (no weekends or holidays) and are only delivered Monday-Friday. If you choose a FedEx Express option, but enter a P.O. Box address instead of a physical address, we will ship your order using USPS Express.
FedEx Express Arrival Times(orders ship next business day):
- FedEx 2-Day will arrive in two business days.
- FedEx Standard Overnight will arrive sometime the next business day.
- FedEx Priority Overnight will arrive the next business day, to most areas, by 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. For more remote areas, it can take until4:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.to arrive.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (ALL SALES ARE FINAL):
Mountain Retail, LLC Ships Internationally to over a 100 countries via either the US Postal Service (USPS) or the FedEx International Mail Service (FIMS). Both carriers deliver to your local Customs agency and will be delivered by your local postal service.
• USPS Express Mail: 5-8 Business Days (includes tracking). Mountain Retail, LLC cannot guarantee shipping delivery times due to possible delays from customs processing.
• USPS Priority Mail: 2-4 weeks (no tracking). Mountain Retail, LLC cannot guarantee shipping delivery times due to possible delays from customs processing.
• USPS First Class: 3-5 weeks (no tracking). Mountain Retail, LLC cannot guarantee shipping delivery times due to possible delays from customs processing.
• FIMS: 2-4 weeks (no tracking). Mountain Retail, LLC cannot guarantee shipping delivery times due to possible delays from customs processing.
• Orders shipping to Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, The Russian Federation, or Venezuela, can arrive within a month, but often take 5-8 weeks to arrive due to their extensive Customs processing.
Where We Ship To:
Mountain Retail, LLC Ships Internationally to over a 100 countries via U.S. Postal Service International Priority Mail.
International orders are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read carefully before placing your order.
All Sales Final:
All sales on international orders are final. Mountain Retail, LLC does not offer returns or exchanges for international orders. If your order contains incorrect or defective items, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com and we will happily help to resolve the situation.
Use Your Correct Address:
Mountain Retail, LLC is not responsible for orders shipped to incomplete, invalid, or undeliverable addresses. Before you complete your order, please make sure that your shipping address is complete and valid, and that your country's postal service can deliver to your address. Although your order is exported by the U.S. Postal Service, final delivery is made by your country's postal service. Please include a daytime phone number where you can be reached in case delivery problems arise.
Import Charges vs. Shipping Costs:
THE SHIPPING COSTS PAID WITH YOUR ORDER ONLY INCLUDES THE COST OF TRANSPORTATION BY THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE OR FEDEX INTERNATIONAL MAIL SERVICE. The shipping cost DOES NOT include or cover any import taxes, duties, brokerage fees, or any other charges that may be assessed when your shipment is imported into your country. The Mountain does not determine or collect any additional import charges.
For more information on import costs, please contact your country's Customs agency.
By completing your order, you agree to become the importer of record for your order. In doing so, you assume full responsibility for any additional import charges. If your order is returned to us due to being refused or because of an insufficient address, Mountain Retail, LLC will only credit you for the total cost of merchandise paid, not for any shipping costs.
How To Track Your Order:
We use two major carriers, the United States Postal Service (USPS) and FedEx. Orders shipped via USPS will be delivered by your local post office. Orders shipped via FedEx will be delivered by FedEx. Please allow 24 hours for your tracking to update.
If your tracking number begins with 940 or any letter you can track your USPS shipment at www.usps.com
If your tracking number begins with 605 or 771 you can track your FedEx shipment at www.fedex.com
Check Your Email:
If there are any problems with your order, we will contact you via email. Failure to respond may delay the shipment of your order.
Some email providers may filter our emails as spam; we recommend checking your spam folder and adding us as an approved sender.