Tucked away in the Monadnock Region of New Hampshire, The Mountain® team is made up of 170+ individuals dedicated to designing and developing unique Artwear that allows each person to wear his/her passions and interests boldly and proudly. Oh, and did we mention that this art happens to be on 100% cotton, responsibly sourced, and USA manufactured garments?
We, The Mountain and our fans, respect and value our planet, which is why we love bringing the world fun and unique designs with a purpose!
From our iconic Three Wolf Moon® design to our epic collection of Big Face™ tees, our Mountain Artwear is far-reaching, fearless, and bound only by the imaginations of our artists and the impressive range of collaborators that work with our brand. The Mountain’s cult-like following and undeniable vision have sparked trends and imitations, from the streets to high fashion runways, and captured the pen of publishers like Buzzfeed and Vogue.
We have a clear line of sight into our entire supply chain. Our garments are responsibly sourced from Mexico, Honduras, and India, then hand dyed & printed at our facilities in the mountains of New Hampshire. Surrounded by nature, we are committed to green manufacturing and minimizing our environmental impact.
- 100% reactive & water based inks.
- State of the art LED lights reducing energy use by 30%.
- Automated screen washing recycling 50% of process water.
- 100% recycled cardboard for shipping.
- Recycled over 4+ million gallons of water.
- Eliminated thousands of pounds of plastic film each year by using Direct to Screen printing.
- Oekotex 100% certified – which means there are NO harmful chemicals used!
Being “green” to us means being mindful of our choices, which have a direct impact on the environment and future generations.
It’s true, The Mountain is committed to Green Manufacturing, but that’s not all we’re committed to. We want to do our part to make the world a better place, which is why we actively partner with artists and organizations that are doing meaningful work and believe that each of us can make a difference.
At The Mountain we are proud to donate a portion of proceeds sold from our Purchase With A Purpose collections to the following charities:
- Operation Hat Trick – Helping wounded service members and Veterans in need. Supported by The Mountain’s Hero Collection
- Best Friends Animal Society – Helping rescue animals. Supported by The Mountain’s Dean Russo Rescue Collection.
- The Wana Duma Children’s Project – Dedicated to removing barriers to education for children and mothers affected by the AIDS epidemic in Kenya. Supported by the Verdayle’s Baby Wild Collection.
- The Smithsonian – Helping to increase education and diffuse knowledge. Supported by The Smithsonian Collection.
From our very first t-shirt design – and for more than 25 years since – giving back has been in our DNA, whether that is through our Green production process, supporting the artists who create the designs, or giving to various charities through our Purchase with a Purpose collections.
The Mountain makes the moment more memorable, uniting fans by supporting their passions. Everyone is welcome in The Mountain Tribe.